The Four Desires
How to live a life of joy, purpose, spiritual freedom and prosperity!
The Four Desires is a weekend workshop based on the ground-breaking work of Rod Stryker, using ancient techniques and modern methodology. These techniques will help you clarify your souls purpose, the blocks to achieving it, and the means to set yourself on a new trajectory to a life of freedom, purpose, joy and abundance.
In this workshop you’ll:
• Uncover your life’s unique purpose
• Discover your heart’s desires and increase your capacity to fulfill them
• Understand and transform your non-constructive patterns
• Access lasting peace
• Overcome future challenges
• Live more joyfully and intentionally
• Heighten your intuition
• Make your most creative and meaningful contribution to the world.
• Stay on your path to success and happiness
You’ll use a combination of modern and ancient techniques to explore and uncover the deep-seated desires of the unconscious mind, subvert any unhelpful desires and seed a new and powerful unique purpose that will act as fire to direct your future. You’ll finish the weekend by learning to tap into the healing and strengthening power of deep meditation and systematic, complete relaxation to support your efforts and stay on your new path.
May 18th-20th, 2018
Friday evening 6-9pm.
Fee-$275, $100 Holds your place. Payment plans available.
Fee includes the course Materials:The Four Desires workbook and CD.